DoD scholarships are available. Apply before February 15th.
Fully funded by DoD, the primary goal of this scholarship is to train the next generation of highly qualified information assurance professionals to secure and defend our federal government computer networks.
The Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Full tuition
- Books, lab expenses, and equipment
- Stipend of $14,000 for Undergraduate and $19,000 for Masters/Ph.D.
- Internship opportunities and job placement with federal government agencies
In exchange, students who are enrolled under this program will:
- Pursue a focus of study in cyber security
- Agree to federal government job placement upon graduation for a duration equal to their scholarship benefits. So for example, if you receive a fully funded scholarship for two years, you agree to work for the federal government for two years.
Eligible applicants must meet the following requirements:
- US Citizen
- 18 years of age or older
- Junior/Senior, or masters/doctorial candidate
- Satisfactory academic record (At least 3.0 GPA)
- Currently enrolled in NYU-Poly or applied for admission.
- Willing to pursue a focus of study in security while obtaining ANY degree at NYU-Poly.
For a full listing of requirements and the application process, please review the following documents:
When submitting your application, please provide two printed and one electronic (possibly scanned) copy of each document.
Submit your application to:
The deadline for applications for 2012 is February 15th, 2012.
DoD IASP Scholarship
Attn: Efstratios Gavas
Department of Computer Science
Polytechnic Institute of NYU
2 MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201
If you have any questions or need any assistance in the application process, please send email to: email@example.com.
Electronic copies of your documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, visit the DoD IA Scholarship Program website.