The selection committee will review completed applications on the 1st of every month. Scholarships slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
NSA Center of Excellence in Information Education, has received an NSF Federal Cyber Service: Scholarship for Service (SFS) grant that provides financial aid to students wishing to pursue advanced studies in the field of information assurance and security. The scholarship program was created in response to a presidential directive addressing security challenges facing the nation. Polytechnic Institute of NYU was one of the first universities granted this prestigious scholarship program and has graduating more than 60 students to a number of federal, state, and local cyber security positions.
In order to apply for the scholarship a student must submit the following:
- A signed statement of understanding of program requirements: the two year degree requirement and two year post-graduation federal service commitment.
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A statement describing your career goals in government service and cyber security. This statement should also describe experience if any in cyber security. This could include courses, projects, thesis, practical job experience etc.
- At least two recommendation letters, with preferably one from a faculty member of an academic institution.
- If not already enrolled at Polytechnic Institute of NYU then either letter of admittance or a copy of a submitted application form.
Please apply online at our CRISSP website here
If you have any questions or need any assistance in the application process, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org