Some of this code is written for the security classes I teach. Thus, may be heavily commented; I am not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.
- List -- Very elegant, type oblivious doubly linked list in C from Linux source tree. Also see this and hash table below.
- Hashtable -- A type oblivious hash table in C using the list above.
- Simple Scheduler -- A simple packet scheduler that allows you to "describe" the type of packets you're interested in and evaluate a set of BPF expressions on the fly and schedule the appropriate packets to appropriate places.
- Tcpspoof -- A skeleton for a packet generator that spoofs TCP packets of choice.
- Minisniff -- A skeleton for a network sniffer using pcap library.
- URLsniff -- A specialized sniffer that uses minisniff to pick up URLs from the wire.
- jpeg-stats -- Gives various statistics about jpeg images, can dump various components of images etc. requires jpeg-lib for compilation